Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dear readers,

Last month, I posted on my blog about some PR workshops which I was planning in the Autumn, well the first of these is in Ennis on 4th October for Clare County Enterprise Board, details below. If you are interested in coming along, booking details below or please pass on to friends, colleagues who you think might be interested.
Thanks  a million,
Niamh

Effective PR Strategies for Small Business
4th October 2012, Woodstock Hotel , Ennis, 9.30am to 4.30pm



Do you own or run a small business in Co. Clare? Would you like to learn how to deal more effectively with the media? Then this workshop is for you!

Organised by Clare County Enterprise Board and presented by my good self, the one day workshop will help you by providing practical advice on how to develop an effective PR strategy for your business.
I will cover media relations top tips, the ‘do's and dont's’ when dealing with the media as well as tips for writing press releases and setting up photocalls.

In addition, a guest speaker from the local media will give some inside track on the challenges facing local media today.

Places are limited so booking is essential, please book your place online at http://www.clareceb.ieor contact Clare County Enterprise Board on 065 684 1922

Some testimonials:

“Since attending the PR workshop which Niamh was running in conjunction with Limerick City Enterprise Board my whole approach to the PR and marketing of my business has become much more effective. Niamh has great insight into the tricks of the media trade and a very clear way of dispensing this information to others. I would highly recommend anyone in business to take one of Niamh’s workshops.” Asa Carlsson / House of Norden – The Scandinavian Design Boutique.”

“I really enjoyed the course, it was a fantastic insight into the local and national media outlets, it gave me a completely different mindset of how PR works and I am very grateful for that. I would recommend it to any business, big or small, new or old.” Marie Keating, Marie Keating Photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment